Utopia


"In short, there's simply not...a more congenial spot...for happy-ever-aftering, than here in Camelot". 

Not sure why, but those words, from that song (Camelot), get stuck in my head sometimes, and I start singing it. (Only, though, when no one else is around...you should thank me for that).

It makes one think, though...about living in our own utopia. And is there such a place? Utopia is a state of mind, but geographical location can play a big part in that, if you feel you're where you want to be.

I try to convince myself, that where I'm living, IS my utopia. OR, that it's utopia. I can never quite get there, though, as it's also a place in time. 

Sigh...


Comments

  1. I'm not familiar with the song, but I do agree with the view of Camelot as a state of mind, rather than a physical place. After all, there's no certainty about the physical place of Camelot from King Arthur's legend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, DUTA...definitely, a state of mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment