A Whole Bunch of Character


I came across this abandoned factory on my drive back from Milwaukee today, and drove around the block three times before deciding where to park, get out, and take these pictures.  This seemed like a rough part of town, and was a little deserted, but that's never stopped me.  Anyway, my curiosity was piqued...and my imagination ran wild.


I usually think about the story...the alpha and the omega, the what-ifs, the whys, and the now what.  Here, all I could think of was, where was Will Smith?  Where was his car, his dog, the mannequins...where were the "Infected?"



Well, anyway, that's what I saw.  Whatever this was in a previous life, it certainly hasn't aged with much grace...but what a BUNCH of character!!  The day was getting long...the shadows even longer.  Much as I wanted to stay, I didn't linger, or wait to see if Will Smith would come careening around the corner...it was getting dark, and it was time to flee go.

Comments